Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

crack

i was trying to find a picture of a butt crack, but it wouldn't upload properly...
anyway, today i am getting my windshield replaced because there is a nice sized crack in it! gotta love stone's flying up on the freeway and smashing into your windshield!!!
anyway, i'm quite looking forward to the hour i have to my self during which time my windshield will be replaced! i can reflect on things like, the size of my ass for example!
or i could go over to enzo's and ask to see a menue....then order an ice water and leave (i didn't bring any money with me today) so, i'll probably not do that, i don't think they open till 12 or something anyway! well, i'm going to go clean out the WAN now. i could probably make a plastic car with the amount of empty water bottles i have floating around in there! and plant two apple tree's! my husband always tells me that i should clean out the wan, and then i point to his car and he shuts up! lol here is some spring time advice for you to chew on while i'm getting my crack repaired...
DON'T HIRE SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE DESPERATE FOR HELP!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger rough olive said...

Boy I hope she doesn't know you have this blog...
If you needed pictures of a crack why didn't you tell me? I have a bunch of pictures of your verious body cracks. HEHEHE

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger FRO said...

don't worry, she doesn't know about the blog...i smell coco puffs....
anyway, i should have asked for you to send me one of my crack pics! i forgot all about that!!
thanks anyway dude!
p.s. the windshield is lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home