Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Friday, February 23, 2007

hello..meow

hi, my name is keystone and i'm going to be moving to my mommy's new house in cortland! i'm so very excited....although i'm not sure how i'm going to get there.... but i promise to be a good kitty and eat all the mice and rodents that come into my yard. i know i won't be allowed in the house, or the garage, or the work shop (at first) but that's okay with me cause i prefer to be outside anyway. maybe someday doug will let me in the workshop at least....we'll see, and we aren't going to push the subject. we will let him make that decision on his own! so, happy friday and enjoy your weekend! i hope i will at my new home!
love, keystone...meow...

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family Keystone!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Keystone has a home now!!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any word from Keystone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home