Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Thursday, January 18, 2007

the wonderful world of dreaming


have you ever wondered what the hell dreams really are? i know they have done studies and reasearch and all that jazz, but honestly...where does this shit come from? i had the wierdest dream last night....and the more i think about it-- it wasn't very wired (i've had some seriously wierd ones) it was pretty normal. things i want, things i wish for...it would be great to make a wrong turn in cleveland and magically end up 10 min away from tar tar's house!(in florida) the one really weird part of last nights dream was a man walking his brother on a leash. his brother was wearing a gorilla mask and walking on all fours....now, it very well could have been his cousin, but i just thought it was his brother! also, my daughter was swimming, and my mom was watching, then my mom was carrying my daughter and she turned into a baby of about 1 year old, and my mom kinda threw her in the water and my daughter started swimming! the other part of my dream was a bit more complicated. it involed a memorial service, tar tar being 7 months prego and having a super short (but cool) hair cut. i was 4 months prego in the dream (which isn't far off since i'll be entereing my 4th month of pregnancy on monday) i remember thinking to my self in my dream that tar tar was 3 months further along than i was, and that meant that her baby would be 3 months older than mine, and then thinking that tar tar is 3 months older than me! and i got very excited in my dream thinking that our children would be just like us! so, things i want, and things i wish for...(except the gorilla mask wearing incident) so i guess that's all for now! happy thursday and make the best of your day. even if it involves a job you hate, or a class you can't figure out why you took, or making a decision about something that doesn't seem appealing at first, but may be the best thing you can do for yourself... as for me, i think i've decided to get up a little earlier tomarrow so i have time to actually "do" my hair. and for those of you who know my hair, you know what "do" means and entails... ta ta for now my kimo- sappies. happy dreaming!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams are very uncontrolable and can at times be very scary. Last night I had a dream about Mike Coffee, I will have to call you about it later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home