Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Thursday, December 14, 2006

nice ass!


hey, look at that ass! anyway...its thursday today, and i just love it, cause that means that tomarrow is friday and tar tar is coming!! i am so freakin tired! i feel like i could sleep for a week. my boobs are huge also! this is only the begining! well, for those of you who don't like to count down to things, there are only 10 days till chirstmas!! so you better not pout, you better not cry, you better watch out i'm tellin you why...santa fro is coming to town!!!! hahahahahahaha so i took a pic of sage and bakka for the xmas cards. well it just so happens that i took that pic on my 1 gazilla bite mem card. so i had a mental struggle at sams club yesturday attempting to just print that one pic. (at 17 cents a pic its a great deal, but when you have to print 808 pictures....it adds up) so for whatever reason the freakin machine wouldn't let me select that one pic. (it was probably about to expload with the amount of pics if had to process! the screen kept changing color too...) so in the heat of the moment, frustration took over, so i clicked on "print all" and now if i want to make a nice christmas pic for my cards (which need to be sent like today) i have to spend a whole bunch of money on my pics (you do the math) so today i attempted to burn that one pic to a disk, and take that disk with the one pic to sams club, and print it out and make my nice decorative xmas picture for my cards!!!! we'll see how this goes. maybe i won't send a pic this year! on a lighter note, its almost time to leave work, which means its that much closer to friday!! and i went to google blog search, and my blog came up on the first page!!! i was really excited and happy all at once! if i just go to google however, nothing comes up about my blog! such is life! lets see if my little shanny poo has been reading my blog...shanny, i called you repetedly yesturday to no avail... it is imperative that you call me today or else! i have many things to discuss with you! tomarrow is friday and i need to know if you are planning on coming to the house with us, if so you must come with us to pick up sage from school! call me now, or i will drive to kent and kick your booty!!!! and how come manny doesn't read my blog anymore? manolo...are you out there??? i miss your comments! tell the familia i said hola!!! and tar tar...see you tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU BET!!!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE TO WORK LIKE SLAVE. I HOPE ONE IT WILL PAID OFF. MANOLO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home