Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Friday, November 10, 2006

chubakka too


um, hi. sofie said to type something here. i stoped asking why. i just do what she says. i love my mommy and daddy and sage! they are fun! sofie is older than me, and she doesn't really like me, but i still love her! i used to eat my own poop, but mommy and daddy said i had to stop! sometimes, sofie says that mommy leaves presents for me in the garbage-at first i dont' want to look cause i always get into trouble, but sofie makes me ! she knows things, and she is very intimidating, so i just do it! it takes a long time to find the present, but i always do! and the best part is that its something different every time!! my mommy is fun!!! so, sage gave me one of her old toys to have! i love it when she does that! its so much fun to have a new toy to chew up! aren't i cute?! mommy always says i am. i think sofie is jelous of me cause i'm so cute! she always says, "just wait till you get old, and they get another puppy, like they did to me!" i don't know what that means....soife doesn't know what she's talking about half the time! she's old! so, i love it when people come to visit me!! especially shanny and tar tar!! tar tar let me sleep on her feet!! i love to sleep on feet! its so comfy for me! well, i have to go, sofie is calling me! i think i have to look for another presant!! i hope to talk to you again! love, chubakka-shark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home