Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Monday, November 06, 2006

monday's...

ah, another wonderful monday! i don't have time to say much, but thats like a breath of fresh air for you folks! usually i write a book.... anyway when i used to work at this telemarketing place, this boy worked there who looked a lot like my dad when my dad was a teen! i was like, "boy, you are my brother!" and from then on i called him my brother. thinking back, he might have had a crush on me, but that could just be my dilusional thoughts taking over... but i thought about him today and i wonder how he's doing? if you're out there brother, hello and i hope you're doing well! have a cup of coffee on me! so i left the house in a hurry this morning, not taking out the garbage, so i'm sure that when i go home to let the doggies out, there will be a bunch of garbage on the floor for me to clean up! i get really mad at them! if i think about it though, if i were a dog, and my owner left a big can of "heaven" right in the kitchen for me to dig into, i'd do it too!! its not their fault they like to eat egg shell and coffee grinds!!! ( i know a few humans who like to eat that too...) so, happy monday to you all, and have a cup of coffee on me...if you see a boy that looks a lot like my dad, then tell him i said hi, and his sister is looking for him!!! adios and hasta luego!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home