Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Friday, November 10, 2006

sofie-doo

hello, my name is sofe. i am fro's dog. i'm a very old dog and i'm bitter about alot of things. look at me! don't i look bitter? i don't really like anyone except fro, and her grandma. i like her grandma cause i can tell she's old like me. in human years, i'll be 84 in january. so, sometimes i like to piss people off on purpose, like when doug asks me and chubakka if we have to go outside, i just lay there. then fro will come around the corner and ask and i'll get up as fast as i can. i love fro. she's actually the only thing i can relate to cause i've forgotten everyone else! this mark guy comes over, who they call grandpa, and he seems really familiar, but i can't place him! oh well. so if you come over, just leave me alone or i'll probably yell at you and go in the other room. now, chubakka on the other hand (she's my sister, well thats what fro says, but i don't know how she can be my sister cause she looks nothing like me) she loves everyone and wants to kiss everyone! i don't do that shit, kissing...i grew out of that about seven years ago! i know that fro wants me to give her kisses, but how can i start now when i havn't given her a kiss in seven years? i do kiss her grandma though cause like i said, she's old. most likely she doesn't have a lot of people kissing her anymore. she smells like me too! so anyway, i like to run around, but i can't anymore, and i love to eat dirt cause it settles my belly. for some reason fro and doug don't let me eat dirt! i'm not sure why.... but when doug tells me to stop, i growl at him and try to snap at him (i wouldn't actually hurt him, i just like to fuck with him) but when fro tells me to stop, i do! i do like my butt scratched, but you have to do it a certain way! i'm pretty stubborn too...i don't know where i get that! sometimes when everyone is at work and school, i'll tell chubakka that mommy (that's fro) put a present for her in the garbage can! it takes a bit of coaxing, but she finally gives in to it and knocks over the garbage can! this is great for me cause then i can eat all the coffee grinds and egg shells! usually chubakka is the one that gets in trouble for this! and i like that! the great thing about being old is that i don't really get into trouble anymore!! they don't smack my butt cause i have artheritis in my hips, and i get lots of love and attention-even when i do something wrong (like rip toilet paper up and eat it) this one time a few years ago, i got into a bunch of halloween candy and then threw it up in a corner! do you know how hard it is to clean vomit out of a corner? i don't know either, i've never had to! and this one time i ate this star fish thingy that fro and doug put on their wedding cake!! that was awesome!! (untill i threw it up in two big piles the next day) i really thought i was going to get into big trouble for that, but fro just rubbed my belly and gave me water! a few times i've gotten really sick, and its very scary, but the last time that happened, fro was right there with me and it passed, and i was fine. unfortunately i did shit my self (that's how scary it was) but i didn't get into trouble at all! fro just cleaned it up and made sure i was okay! i can tell she loves me alot!!! that makes me happy! getting old sucks ass, but there isn't a damn thing i can do about it! i just have to deal with it and stuff! chubakka pisses me off alot too, mostly because i remember (sometimes) how i used to be when i was in my prime! i could run at warp speeds, and i could do cool tricks, and i loved to play fetch and tug! now my teeth hurt so damn bad i can only play for like 3 seconds! but its all good! i'm loved and that's all that matters! well, i better go before fro see's me and realizes that i can type and open doors, and all that other stuff that i can do! i'll talk to you later! love, sofie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home