Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

humor me...please

as some of you may know, a certain someone is no longer working in my office. i won't go into detail, in fact i won't say anything more about it! so today for lunch i was really wanting to have a bread bowl salad from pizza works! they are great salads! the best part of course is the bowl, cause its made out of bread! why waste a bowl when you can eat it! i love my bread!!! so i was on my way home to let bakka-chu out and i passed brother's pizza! i don't think i smelled it (i very well could have though) but i was like, "oh my gosh, i want a chicken & cheese sub with some french fries, and some mayo and a side of sauce!!!" so thats what i had, and i ate the whole freakin thing (except the few small pieces i let keystone eat) i wasn't likin the fries as much as i was hoping... so anyway, i don't know how i'm supposed to get more people to read this shit, but i wish i could! maybe not though. its like the famous person who wished they were more famouse, and then all of the sudden they can't take a piss with out someone waiting outside the stahl for an autograph. (at least that's what EMINEM said) so maybe i wouldn't like it if more people read my blog...maybe they wouldn't like it and would leave me hate comments and stuff. but since when do i give a fuckaroonie what other people think? besides, its not like i'm reading other people's blogs! (just my little tar tar and my shanny poo) speaking of which...in 9 days my little tar tar will come to visit and we will have a slumber party and stay up late and eat lots of food that is not good for us, and remeniss about the good old days! it will be loads of fun! i will freeze thier bra's while they sleep! just kidding...who am i kidding, i'll fall asleep first, and it will be my bra that will be froze! if you guys can get it off of me that is! lately i've been sleeping in my bra because my boobs are so freakin big and swollen they hurt too bad not to have support 24/7! okay, that's all for now! adios p.s. banana's grow on trees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home