Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Friday, March 30, 2007

light it up!

i went to the dr. yesturday for my regular check up, and everything is good (besides the fact that i gained 5 pounds in a week) but dr. says that's good too, so i'm not worried (okay, i am) but what the dr. said that really caught my attention was that my due date has changed to July 24th! so i guess when they did my ultra sound a few weeks ago the baby's size was a bit bigger than they had thought...that is what changed the due date. then the dr. went on to ask me all these questions about the last period i had..."are you sure it was oct 23rd? you're positive? was it a normal period?"
so then i got to thinking....what if i'm a whole month ahead of schedule? cause i was ovulation once in october, and once in november and if it was october then it was the 13 which would make my due date july 1st!!! according to a due date calculator if my due date is july 24th then my conception date is october 31st....but i wasn't ovulating on that date! so this means two different things here.....i'm going to have a super big baby (which i'm not going for) or i wasn't really ovulating on 10/13! but then again i guess anything is possible...considering the son of GOD was born from a virgin.... and no, i'm not comparing my self to Mary....
speaking of Mary...my grandma is pretty bad off in the hospital, but when i went to see her the other day she tried really hard to talk to me and my aunt cheryl said that she responded to me more than to anyone else! i hope she isn't in pain and suffereing and isn't able to express that to us. but on a lighter note, it is friday and i'm hungry. today i think i'll opt for a salad!
tgif!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home