Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

yup, its me again!

how many of you are familiar with the show 'miami ink' its on TLC right after the migit people! ( i love those rolloff's!!!) anyway...i was seriously considering scheduling a tattoo with one of those miami ink guys. not to be on television, but to have a tattoo done by one of the greats! well, my cousin lives in miami (5 blocks from miami ink) and he said that its outrageously expensive to have a tattoo done by one of them! (i guess that would make sense, considering they are celebrities and all!) so he talked me into the shop across the street where he goes. its much less expensive he says, and just as cool, if not cooler. why isn't this place on TLC then? i ask my self?? anyway, after pondering the whole idea, i've realized that if i'm going to be tattoo'd by a celebrity, i'd much rather it be Johnny Depp. its unfortunate that he is not a tattoo artist...but i'd let him stick a needle in me any day! (he could stick anything in me for that matter!!!) and yes, my husband knows about my odd obsession with Mr. Depp...so it'll do no good to tell on me! I've already taken care of that!!! so tar tar and i are considering a matching tattoo to immortalize our ever lasting friendship. the problem is that we can't come up with one. it'll come to us. it took me years to finalize all of my tattoos. i'd actually be kinda scared if it was easy to think of one! so, it's all good. one thing is for sure though...we will NOT be going to miami ink! i don't have $400 bucks to spend on a tattoo that will be no bigger than a half dollar! on my whole back- yes, but that's another story!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger rough olive said...

I guess we will have to wait to find the right artist and the right place.
How about a yogurt thing likt the one from the lunch room
or just the word bastard.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT A PICTURE OF DOUG AND I SPONING!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home