Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Saturday, August 12, 2006

WHO SAYS I'M UP TO SOMETHING???

WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE? NO? WELL HOW ABOUT A SURPRISE? SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ASK QUESTION OF THOSE WHOM WHICH YOU WOULD RATHER NOT, BUT WOULD NOT GET THE INFORMATION THAT IS NEEDED WITH OUT ASKING THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ASKED. SO HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT IT IN A WAY THAT DOES NOT POSE AS BEING SNEAKY?????????? SIMPLE, YOU DON'T! SO YEAH, I'M A SNEAKY PERSON THAT IS UP TO SOMETHING....DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I'M GOING TO TELL YOU????? NO!!!! THAT WOULD REWIN THE SURPRISE! SO JUST SIT TIGHT AND BE PATIENT : ) IN THE MEAN TIME, HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE!! (THIS LITTLE POST GOES OUT TO MY HOMMIES...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee... are you talking to me?
-S

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. are you talking to me???

Are you prego?

I don't want to wait for the coffee I want to know.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you moving to florida?
Manny

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger FRO said...

you guys are so silly.
i'm not prego and i'm not moving to florida...yet...
and yes i'm talking to you two! you'll just have to wait and see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home