Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Thursday, July 27, 2006

who is fro?

hello to all! welcome to my blog. i'm not really sure where to get started, so let me first start out by saying that i really really want to post some pictures here, but every time i attempt to do that, it doesn't work. so my best bud tar tar will be helping me out with that this weekend~ so, the pics are yet to come. people call me fro, mainly cause i've got some big ass hair. as for the title of my blog...we'll get to that later. i live in a crappy little town in the crappy little state of ohio. i work for the family business, i am recently married and have a daughter! i've got two dogs, a turtle, and 9 gold fish. (who were originally supposed to be food for the turtle, but he decided that he like the company better) and we know the turtle is of male gender for a fact, which that is a whole other story in its self!! anyway---i wasn't really sure what a blog was untill tar tar got her's started (rougholive.blogspot.com) so i guess i'm just gonna share my life experience with you and maybe give a little insight into my wierd little head of hair. let me tell you a bit about my little tar tar...we have known each other for many, many years now (16 years to be exact) we became friends in elementary school cause i shared my yogurt covered fruity rum- rums. and i thought she was cool cause she said bastard!!! we hit it off from there! she now lives in a far off land wich i love with all my heart, and we talk at least once a week! her sister, shanny is also my bestest freind too! we didn't start out that way though. shann is 5 years older than us so growing up, she was the cool big sister that could drive and stuff, and we were the little annoying girls that, well, annoyed her! we conned her into doing things for us, which i won't go into detail, but it did involve alcohol...sleeping bags....and boys (well, at least for me it involved boys) but now we are all one big happy family. if we aren't hanging out on tar tar's porch till all hours of the night drinking wine and throwing things in a time capsul, we are on the phone till late hours of the night, drinking water, milk, and eating the salt off pretzels (at least i eat the salt off pretzels) shann and i rode on the same plane once, and i stress once. that's all i'll say... alot of this may sound confusing to you, but as time goes on, it will make more sense...and considering the only people reading this right now are probably tar tar and shanny, so its all good in the hood homie!!! okay, let me attempt another picture posting. if it works, right on! if not then look forward to some next week!! adios a mosa and hasta la pasta!! love fro diggity

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger rough olive said...

Brovo!
That's right it's tar tar and I am here to bring the great news of the bloger.
Way to go banana head you are bloging!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 350 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home