Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Monday, August 07, 2006



what a perfect picture for the morning from hell.

i went to the bathroom this morning as usual, except today when i flushed all the water started pooring out of the tank of the toilet!! the floor was soaked and now i do believe that there is some water damage to the floor. so i cleaned it up which made me late for work, which made my dad mad, which put him in a bad mood...so a typical monday, yes.

anyway i can't figure out how do upload any other pictures, so you'll have to look at the same ones untill tar tar comes home and helps me figure it out (which will be in two weeks!!!)

untill then enjoy this wonderful pic of me at my best. soon to come will be your horoscope for august. happy august to all.

see you soon

fro diggity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home