Crab with a spot of Ink

sideways walking two step talking buzz buzz of the tattoo gun gee that's fun

Thursday, August 31, 2006

i love my friends

isn't that just the greatest picture of a banana that you've ever seen? thank you tar tar, for helping me in the areas that i have problems (posting pics on my blog) : ) that's a great banana!!! wow, what a strange week this has been for me! i don't have the time, energy, or typing capsity to go into full detail of this weeks events, but i can say that a lot has happened emotionally and mentally to me. or should i say, I'VE done a lot to MYSELF this week! its better now, it was like a big hill or mound of shit that i had to dig into and climb up and over. eww it was stinky and smelly and nasty. there were a lot of things in there that i would have rather not seen, or remembered, but i did it, and now i'm over the shit pile and to better and healther pastures!!! (i hope that didn't give you flash backs shanny!!!) What i'm getting at is, I wouldn't be able to overcome these thins with out my friends! My Tar Tar and my Shanny! and my dogs of course! there is nothing like unconditional love from an animal, and from your friends! So, in a nut shell- i love my husband with all my heart and know he would never do anything to upset me or to piss me off (intentionally of course) i'm just a very emotional person when its period time! plus, period means not prego, and i don't like that either! SUCH IS LIFE! but i love all of you and couldn't function with out you! fro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home